- Can I integrate shr.tn as a default url shortener in tweetdeck?
- What about other clients?
- I get the error message "Invalid URL" when I try to shorten a long URL. Why is that happening?
- Can I tweet my shortened URL directly from shr.tn?
- I manage a website/portal and would like to integrate shr.tn services. What do you offer?
- Do you offer a bookmarklet?
- Do you offer a shr.tn Chrome/Firefox extension?
- Do you offer shr.tn mobile applications?
- What is the best way to stay up to date on future enhancements/developments/features/announcements?
- I don't see an answer to my question(s) on this page, won't you help me?
As of v0.34, TweetDeck allows you to add a custom URL shortening service
From now on, any URL you enter that needs shortening, will be shortened using shr.tn
We are working on developing plugins and addons for other social media desktop apps. Stay tuned for future releases.
You need to specify the protocol of your long URL. shr.tn accepts http, https and ftp protocols. Example : http://www.google.com is valid while www.google.com is not.
Yes. Once logged in with your shr.tn account, you will see a "Shr.tn and tweet it" button. Enter your long URL, click the button, accept the connection to twitter and you'll see your short URL ready to tweet in a 140 characters text box. Write your tweet, click "Tweet" and you should see a "Twitter Status Updated" message.
We offer a REST API. All details here
No official extension yet. Some user contributions though are to be found here
No official application yet. An android app has been developped by a user and can be found here
The best way is to follow us on twitter (@shr_tn).
Sure we will! Drop us a message here, and we will answer in 24 to 48 hours.